About Meet Liz Freeman And Her Team Of Specialists
As a Top Producer in real estate sales in Pitt County, Liz’s track record includes her most recent accomplishments selling 82 homes and over $8.8 million in sales volume in the year 2016, closing a home every 4.5 days. The Residential Specialist Magazine ranked her in the top performing residential realtors nationwide. Her 20 years past experience as a middle school teacher helped develop Liz’s excellent organizational, communication, marketing, and negotiation skills and credentials essential to successful outcomes for her clients.
Liz has been helping families with their real estate needs for over 25 years. Education continues to be important to her, and she continually takes advantage of many training opportunities offered to The Liz Freeman Team. Contact Liz at: 252-717-5206 or email her at: email@example.com
Liz’s full service, dynamic, and highly-skilled team members each serve a specialized role and work collectively to serve their clients.
LIZ FREEMAN'S CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE Here are some more of Liz's outstanding credentials and experience that help make her an excellent realtor for you.
– A graduate of Barton College, Wilson, North Carolina
– A former junior high school teacher for 20 years
– A former Director of the Board of Realtors for the Greenville/Pitt Association of Realtors
– An Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
– Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
– A Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
– A Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designate of the Realtors National Marketing Institute
– An Internet Professional (e-PRO)
– A Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
– A REALTOR: Member of the Greenville/Pitt Association of Realtors, the Washington/Beaufort County Association of Realtors, The North Carolina Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors
– Member of The Greenville-Pitt county Home Builders Association
– A 1992 association representative for the United Way of Pitt County
– A Director for the Chamber of Commerce